Wednesday, July 29, 2015

This is how I feel right now

I have a lot of things to write about.

I have a lot of things to do.

I have what is, for me, a lot of free time.

This is how I feel right now:




Yes, I feel like a giant blue Godzilla. I want to DO ALL THE THINGS and LEARN ALL THE NEW THINGS but I'm also feeling a bit..."meh." (let it be noted that I can't stand that word but it does sum up how I feel.)

Although I have a long list of errands and things to learn in my personal life, I mostly just want to sit around after work and cuddle with Moo while I read some books on foraging or nature. Am I a lazy bum or is this just the fallout of a busy year filled with classes, up to four times a week on top of full time employment?

2 comments:

  1. Embrace it, Girl. Nothing wrong with cuddling with Moo and reading. Do what you have to do. Down time never hurt anyone. All the things will get done even if you take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need it, you need it. No point in forcing anything.

    ReplyDelete