Sunday, July 12, 2015

My week: July 12 ed.

-German classes: we're wrapping up the class and are preparing for the test at the end. Last time I thought that the test wasn't required so I didn't take it. It seems as if it is needed to go to the next level so I'll participate this time. Cue the studying!

-I met with my tandem partner and we ate at Caribean II in Siegelbach. The food was okay and the service was quite good.

-The weather was nuts this week. I was thankful to see the end of the scorching week before. This week was so much cooler; I ended up wearing my sweater at work a bit because I had the windows open and it was cold outside in the early part of the day. I'm not complaining by any means; I was soooo glad to cool off. I don't like hot weather at all.

-I traveled to Hannover this weekend to visit a new friend, S. He had visited me in Kaiserslautern and invited me to see his hometown. He was a wonderful host; he showed me around the city, talking about is history, as we rode his bikes. Along the way, we ran into many of his friends, who also welcomed me warmly. Maybe I'll write more later and post some of the photos. It was a great time and I look forward to him visiting again this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment