Sunday, November 2, 2014

Getting all bloggy in the traditional NaNoWriMo

November is NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, in which participants set out to write a 50,000-word novel by the end of the month.

I think it's awesome and give props to anyone who can complete this. I will give that person even more props if the novel is good.

I enjoy writing but I'm not so good at working fiction; non-fiction is where my heart lies. Therefore, I'm going to celebrate NaNoWriMo by taking part of in NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month, instead. I'm aiming to complete the challenge and write one blog entry a day.

Considering that I will be doing some sort of German learning-related event every weekday and I will be planning, hosting, and/or attending events every weekend while trying to stick to my strict vegan pact that I made, this might just make my head spin! Maybe by the end of the month I'll be fluent in German, fitter, and will feel more creative. Wouldn't that be nice?


No comments:

Post a Comment