Sunday, December 28, 2014

My week: December 28 ed.

I had no German classes nor a meeting with my tandem partner so this week felt incredibly free. Heck, I even felt slightly antsy from all the free time! I actually was able to read several books for fun (including the hilarious tween book series, The creature from my closet and the travel book From Paris to the Pyrenees). I also exercised, which made me happy.

-I wrote about how I spent Christmas here. It involved hiking and hanging out with friends.

-C and I went to Traben-Trarbach for the Wein-Nachts-Markt on Saturday. We also visited Bernkastel-Kues, a town down the road. The roads were not good from snowfall but the towns were lovely.

-I had been quite lazy this week so I took myself out for a Sunday stroll of 5 kilometers. It was a bit cold at 28 degrees. I made the mistake of not wearing some tights under my trousers so I was cold all night after coming home. Moo tried to help by lying on my legs but I had really gotten chilled. What a helpful kitty, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment