Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Aw shucks, here's some corn for you


I saw this guy during the Bad Dürkheim Wurstmarkt. At the festival, a roasted ear of corn cost about 2,50 euros. That kills me because in my home state in the summer, one can buy about a dozen or more ears of corn for the same price.

 

This version is a bit more sinister. Corn Dude is all like, "RORRR! I WILL PUT MY CHILDREN ON YOUR PIZZA AND SALADS, EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T BELONG THERE! RORRR! I HANG MY CHILDREN FROM MY CORNY GUTS!"*


(No, seriously, look under the sign - there's corn hanging down. Creeeepy)


*Note: the antibiotics I've been taking have been making me feel a bit strange lately.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. You'll love it or hate it. :-) I enjoy your blog!
    http://bhejl.blogspot.de/2014/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete