Sunday, December 15, 2013

Germany, just don't do this

In the Deutsche Bahn magazine, I saw an ad for German sandals.

There was a special where the customer would get a free pair of socks with the sandals, and it was illustrated by a person's foot, wearing socks WITH the sandals.


JUST SAY NO to socks with sandals!





FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, Germans*, please please please, DO NOT WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS!

It looks super dorky and is ridiculous. Here is my guide to wearing sandals: if it's hot out, wear them. If it's cold enough that one must also wear socks, it means that one needs to wear shoes. And, oh my goodness, if you wear KNEE SOCKS with sandals, I swear that I will faint in agony.


*Germans are not the only ones guilty of doing this. Engineers in America have an alarming propensity toward this.

No comments:

Post a Comment