Saturday, May 18, 2013

Japanischer Garten: so much better after spring has sprung (part 2)

Since it is now fully spring and quite pretty outside with budding trees and blooming flowers (and pollen, lots and lots of allergy-causing pollen), I thought I'd make another visit to the Japanischer Garten in Kaiserslautern. I have an annual pass so it's easy to justify visiting whenever I wish.

I have to say: the Garten is so much better after everything is in bloom! Duh, I know. Here's a word to the wise: I wouldn't recommend visiting it early in the season if things aren't in bloom. However, I do stand by my earlier review in which I say that the Garten isn't a must-see in Kaiserslautern.


The snack hut, with Buddha outside. Prices are reasonable for beverages.


Even Buddha is happy that spring has sprung!

A couple was having their wedding pictures done.

Some of the koi were HUGE!




No comments:

Post a Comment