Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Donut Kekse: American Week at Aldi

I was thrilled to see what strange wonders awaited at Aldi (Germany) during American week, as is typical with pretty much every other American blogger.*


Among the various ice creams, pre-made pancakes (why?? They are so easy to make from scratch), and muffins, I saw this amazing wonder: Mini Donut Kekse, and I just realized that they're coffee flavored.

So. Many. Things. Going. On.

Then I thought, dude, Aldi, stop day drinking. Coffee flavored mini donut cookies? Really?

However, we did have the cronut (croissant/donut) a few years back, spam sushi, sushi burritos (not sure why I keep mentioning sushi), and other mashups in the US, so maybe donut cookies aren't so off base. What are your thoughts?

*I do not claim to be unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment