Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My week: May 10 ed.

-German class, 4 times per week. I'm not going to lie: it's eating up my time to the point that I'm tying myself in knots trying to get all of my personal things done. In other words, they're mostly not getting done. However, Moo care, work, and at least a minimal level of studying/homework for class are getting done and those are what count, right?

-I had a nice dinner at a Thai restaurant with my tandem partner.

-I had a free weekend day. Of course I ended up filling it up; I stopped by the Terre des Hommes bike market, the Stadtteilfest, Fairness (a thrift store I've been wanting to visit), picked up a few odds and ends for groceries, looked for henna to buy (with no luck so far),  cleaned the house, baked cupcakes, took a nap (definitely needed it after all the running around), and volunteered at the Tanztee. I was also possibly going to meet with another tandem partner to practice German but she wasn't able to. So much for a day "off," eh?


-My colleague graduated so our other colleague picked me up and drove us to the grill hut where he was hosting the celebration. It was a lovely event and we were happy to celebrate his accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment